YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE
Voting in Pennsylvania is a fundamental right covered by the Constitution. It is a tried and true strategy for fighting for what we believe in.
Primary Election Day is Tuesday, May 18, 2021
To register to vote you must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen for at least 1 month prior to the next election.
2. Resident of PA and be a resident in the district in which you want to vote in.
3. 18 years of age by election day.
DO YOU HAVE A VOTING PLAN CHECKLIST?
2. To Check your Voter Registration Status Click Here **
3. Have you moved or changed your name?? Click Here
4. To update your Registration Click Here
5. Mail-in Ballot Check: If your not sure whether or not you checked the box to receive a mail-in ballot you can call Greensburg's County Board of Elections 724-830-3150.
To avoid the long lines on Election Day you can now mail in your Ballot!! You will not need to leave work, arrange for a baby sitter or endure inclement weather as your vote will be mailed in from home.
This is an easy 2-step process. You will need to fill out your application which you can do below on-line. You will receive your Ballot in the mail. You can then fill it out and mail it in!
To Request an application for a mail-in Ballot
Deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot is 5PM on May 11, 2021. Please note application must be received in the county board of election's office by that time.
Mail your application to:
WESTMORELAND ELECTION BUREAU
2 N MAIN STREET
GREENSBURG, PA 15601
Postmarks do not count.
Steps to mail-in:
Apply for mail-in ballot**receive ballot**fill out and sign your mail-in ballot and place ballot in "secrecy" envelope** then place it in the second envelope given to you**sign and complete the voter declaration on the back of the large return envelope* mail or deliver your mail-in to the address above.
YOU MUST PLACE YOUR BALLOT IN 2 ENVELOPES: THE "SECRECY" BALLOT AND THE ENVELOPE YOU USE TO MAIL YOUR BALLOT IN OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT COUNT!
Click here TO WATCH A VIDEO ON HOW TO RETURN YOUR BALLOT
Deadline to return completed ballot is 8PM on election day. Your completed ballot must be received in the county board of election's office by that time. Your mail-in ballot cannot be dropped off at your polling place.
6. Track your mail-in ballot.
Click Here to track your mail-in ballot!
7. To Check your polling location if you plan on going to the polls Click Here
If you are planning on going to the polls and want to see a video on the new election voting machines